Wednesday, November 11, 2009

ITS A THROW BACK LIKE A MAYBACK JACK!!!!!


(EGGS FUCKING ZACKETELY)

So im sitting here in class, and my teacher tells me that I need to learn the reasons for columbus's voyage in the hope of India I replied hurt and abrupt because it is because of my high understanding there is nothing that I have todo except eat, sleep, drink water, and use the bathroom when nature calls as it often does, quit frankly if I learned what I needed to learn through out the years as well as my fellow classmates, wouldn't be in the major deficit of haunting stereotypes led by statistics of poor appeal, so in retrospect to all the teachers that wish to teach me lies about how CHRISTOPHER COLUMBUS "DISCOVERED" "THE AMERICAS" I DECLINE WITH A FUDGE YOU AND OFCOURSE WITH A SIMPLE FACT, THE AMERICAS WERE ALREADY INHABITED BY THE NATIVE AMERICANS WHO ARE SO WRONGLY CALLED INDIANS AND CHRISY CONQUERED SOUTH AMERICA AND AND HELPED DESTROY A PEOPLE AND THEIR CULTURE.....so peace in your face, it means see yah later, later later...LATER allagater

No comments:

Post a Comment